• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLD AND SILVER, JUMBO JUNGLE AND MORE, revised, more added

13 posts in this topic

Okeedoke, all the usual stuff, paypal preferred. $5 U.S. shipping, free for $60 or more in the USA. International is cost for flat rate priority. An "I'll take it here" trumps PMs unless I accept a PM first unless the PM is a full-price offer being made for privacy purposes.

First up a nice copy of Jumbo Comics 125. I have revised it downward since last night when I was tired. I now grade it at a 6.5 with the main issue being the bit of chipping at the bottom right and am now ooking for $58.

jumbo125_zps4jrdrn55.jpg

jumbo125back_zpsuxp4wam9.jpg

Jumbo 113. 3.0 mainly due to the triangle out of the bottom right corner. Looking for $23.

jumbo113_zpslorwfb8k.jpg

Mad Hatter 2. Split/detached cover. Chips, low grade reader. Yes, it is beat to heck, but how often do you see one of these?? Looking for $40.

madhatter_zpswzzonid9.jpg

madhatterback_zpshoualmzi.jpg

Twinkle Comics 1. 3.0. Looking for $27.

twinkle1_zpsxrujqczt.jpg

twinlkle1back_zpslrakv5bv.jpg

EC Land of the Lost Comics 6. Piece out of bottom left off spine makes it a VG from more like 6.5. Looking for $35.

landlst6_zps62njfs2z.jpg

landlst6back_zpslhdbnqhl.jpg

more tomorrow

nice, does that have sleestaks in it?

:grin:

Gosh, I sure hope so. :wishluck:

Isn't that what that thing is there stirring the pot? Ol' great-grandma sleestak....before the genetic mutation turned their eyes solid gloss black?

:D

EC Land of the Lost Comics 6. Piece out of bottom left off spine makes it a VG from more like 6.5. Looking for $35.

landlst6_zps62njfs2z.jpg

:takeit:

nice, does that have sleestaks in it?

:grin:

Boy I sure loved that show. Looking back at it now makes me laugh my butt off. Sid and Marty Kroft must have been some major stoners WhitchiePoo

156866.jpg.490f3cec8305dd7a2130d82931c53614.jpg

for what it's worth, that LOTL comic had a $35 price tag when I got it in 1996 or thereabouts from one of my local shops. I used to work there Friday afternoons during law school because that was a big shoplifting time with the local school letting out. I'd get $35 in store credit for 3.5 hours of hanging around the shop and looking menacing and I used it on this one of those days. alas, while his prices were generally reasonable, when something came in that he rarely ever saw he would often jack it up a lot to see if someone would bite as $35 was probably way over guide 19 years ago.

More added:

Jungle Comics 95. VG/Fine. Seeking $45.

jungle95_zps3yqqt2bb.jpg

Nyoka Jungle Girl 73. Fine+. The white along the right edge is a miscut of the cover, not the pages popping out. The cover has a white strip. Looking for $22.

nyoka73_zps0zhoufhc.jpg

nyoka73back_zpshciazeip.jpg

Turok 19. VG+. Seeking $15.

turok19_zps8wilvrvi.jpg

turok19back_zpsblmkr42r.jpg

Stonycraig 1. F/VF. Seeking $35.

stonycraig1_zpsesgiyjkj.jpg

stonycrag1back_zpscboszx4q.jpg

Spacewar 14. Fine. $12.

spacewar_zpswzhzswni.jpg

spacewarback_zps81tuhmir.jpg

Popular Comics 112. VG/VG+. Looking for $17.

popular112_zpshhl206un.jpg

popular112back_zpsak7pru4s.jpg

Paul Terry's Comics 88. Good. $5.

paulterry88_zpssw35w7me.jpg

Looney Tunes 89. FIne+. $13.

loney_zpshwcz1kew.jpg

looneyback_zpshbr4eqib.jpg

Justice Traps the Guilty 12. VG. $16.

justicetraps12_zpsqbiievgb.jpg

justicetraps12back_zpsxc6l11cf.jpg

The total on the four jungle themed books: Jumbo (X2), Jungle and Nyoka, is $148. If you want all four before anyone buys individually I can do $125, shipped in the USA.

for what it's worth, that LOTL comic had a $35 price tag when I got it in 1996 or thereabouts from one of my local shops. I used to work there Friday afternoons during law school because that was a big shoplifting time with the local school letting out. I'd get $35 in store credit for 3.5 hours of hanging around the shop and looking menacing and I used it on this one of those days. alas, while his prices were generally reasonable, when something came in that he rarely ever saw he would often jack it up a lot to see if someone would bite as $35 was probably way over guide 19 years ago.

Really cool story - thanks for sharing - nice to know. (thumbs u