• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stolen Books

68 posts in this topic

Hey man, just got back from a few weeks away and doing some catch up reading. Glad I got to see this whole thing resolved inside of a minute or two... only felt sick for a few pages. Congrats on the recovery!

:golfclap:

Please tell me your secret...How does one exactly not check these boards daily without going through withdrawals :insane:

Have a demanding job, 13 month old son, 22 week pregnant wife with twins girls cooking inside, a house under construction, an upcoming closing on your current property, a scheduled move from said property to a temp location and an 800mb international data plan for two weeks of work in Australia and New Zealand that you exceeded by 400mb. You know, or something like that. :facepalm:

Have a demanding job, 13 month old son, 22 week pregnant wife with twins girls cooking inside, a house under construction, an upcoming closing on your current property, a scheduled move from said property to a temp location and an 800mb international data plan for two weeks of work in Australia and New Zealand that you exceeded by 400mb. You know, or something like that. :facepalm:

I think you need another hobby, like golf. :wishluck:

(worship)

Let's talk about paranoid dealers. How many people have been chased out of a comic shop for putting a comic back in the wrong box?

I got yelled at by a guy at the flea market who was angry because I didn't pay him the VG price for a Superman 62 comic with rat-chewed pages. His son seemed to understand that it was overpriced. Don't know what happened to the father.

12883936243_c9ca692d7a_b.jpg

Let's talk about paranoid dealers. How many people have been chased out of a comic shop for putting a comic back in the wrong box?

I got yelled at by a guy at the flea market who was angry because I didn't pay him the VG price for a Superman 62 comic with rat-chewed pages. His son seemed to understand that it was overpriced. Don't know what happened to the father.

12883936243_c9ca692d7a_b.jpg

Don't bring me dowwwn Brrrrruce. Don't bring me down ow ow ow n

Andrew wow, my life sounds so pedestrian. (worship)