• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Ridley's Mystery ABC Marvel Show

26 posts in this topic

i would be more interested in this if it was Netflix. After loving Daredevil and Jessica Jones, it's hard to get excited about more bland Disneyfied ABC tripe like AoS and Agent Carter.

AOS have become quite awesome!... if you haven't watched since season 1

ABC Gives An Update On John Ridley's Mysterious Marvel TV Project

Just what is John Ridley (best known for the screenplay for 12 Years A Slave) developing for ABC? No one seems to know as rumors have swirled for quite some time, attaching him to everything from a series based on Blade's daughter to a show centered around the new Ms. Marvel, Kamala Khan. Whatever the show is, it's stil lin development at ABC but it sounds as if it's still a long ways off based on comments from ABC President Channing Dungey.

Is John Ridley’s mysterious superhero project still in the works?

"Which John Ridley project?"

It was the Marvel project. I can’t even tell you what it’s about because no one would tell us.

"(Laughs) Yeah, so John is working on a rewrite of that -script for Marvel at the moment. We have not seen a new version of it. He’s been on production of his show, over in London, and on season 3 of American Crime, so those are the things that have been top of mind for him of late. But I have heard from Marvel that he is working on a revision to that -script."