• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

82 posts in this topic

Ok everyone...for those that wanted to get added to the PM...sending you a copy of it right now.

Deadline to have items to me with payment (or at least payment if you need a couple extra days) is January 15th. Need to have my final number and pay for the spots.

Address to send items to is:

Torrey Quella

701 Central Ave E

St. Michael, MN 55376

So got some bad news...Hamill/s schedule is not going to allow for the signing right now as he is filming through June and the time they thought he would be able to get back will not work. The earliest the private signing I'd be involved with would be July.

Hamill is confirmed for Star Wars celebration. As of right now there are two options:

1) All items can get signed at Star Wars celebration however the price may be different. I did contact someone that works with that convention and they believe his fee is higher this year than last year but once again they don't have an idea how much. Last year the cost at Celebration was $125.

2) If the cost at celebration is considerably higher than the private signing, the books can go to the private signing instead.

Regardless, due to the time frame, this means there is a chance to have items signed by Hamill and anyone at Star Wars celebration without having to submit the items for grading them crack out for another signing. I will talk to CGC more about this.

This also means that we will be taking items for Hamill for a longer period of time. If you have sent in your items, those are here and safe and if you have already paid that has been marked down. Anyone else can send the books and payment now or wait until closer to Celebration.

Sorry for the inconvenience...if you have any issues with this please take it up with Mr. Hamill. Kidding :-)

Hamill is scheduled for Star Wars celebration in London...we are waiting on pricing. Still have a private signing with him but we want to give people the option of getting his signature earlier as well...hoping to know pricing on both soon.

For those of you who have sent items and paid for the Hamill signing. We are going to get as many of them done at Star Wars Celebration as we can. As we STILL haven't gotten confirmation on price the amount could be slightly higher due to exchange rate and waiting on confirmation if the convention will be adding tax on the signing.

We have been told numerous times that autograph pricing will be on the site soon but as of 10pm CST on July 5th, that has not happened yet.

While I HOPE to know before I leave, with as poorly as communication has been for this years event, that may not be the case.