• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Hulk 181

11 posts in this topic

Looks like Fine range to me.

Can you provide the new scans? Use the digital camera and the natural light. Lay the book toward the light. Shoot at the bottom edge of FC then BC so we can see the surface under the light to detect any bad pressing areas that can affect the grade.

Judging by the front and back covers that book is a 6.0 max!

Don't think I will risk taking it out for more pics. I bought it hoping for an 8.0 but this is nowhere close, so it's going back

When you say "it's going back", I assume you don't want to take more pics of the book because you are delivering it back to the seller and don't want to risk damage, which is understandable. I'm just curious....

Was the seller an LCS that had the book tagged as an 8.0?

or

Was it an online Auction or BIN where the book was being represented as an 8.0? If so I would like to see a link to that one!

When you say "it's going back", I assume you don't want to take more pics of the book because you are delivering it back to the seller and don't want to risk damage, which is understandable. I'm just curious....

Was it an online Auction or BIN where the book was being represented as an 8.0? If so I would like to see a link to that one!

Great question. Yes, I am returning it to the seller. I purchased it through an ebay auction where it was listed as a 9.0. I knew it wasn't a 9.0 but hoped for a 8.0 or 8.5 but once I looked at the book in-hand, it was obviously not a high-grade copy. It's a very great looking copy just not as nice for the price that I paid.

Luckily the seller offers a no-hassle return policy and has lived up to his promise. PM me if you want more details.

Cheers! (thumbs u