• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Excitement of Registry posted by GreenLanternGuy

4 posts in this topic

How many points can I get?

Well, I just got into the whole registry thing and man is it fun and addictive! I want to get one of those awards next to my name for one of my collections, unfortunately I don't come close in most of the categories I am collecting. In fact, most of the ones I love have someone already more obsessed than me who has the entire run plus variants in 9.8. So... what to do then? Well, I have the second best Captain Carrot registered set already, so maybe with a purchase or two I can nail that one. I am also thinking about diving in with my favourite DC mini series and maybe one that I share with my daughter.

See more journals by GreenLanternGuy

Welcome! I strive for 100% pics and 100% description. That's the only way I get to see my set in top 100 because I have 100% pics and descriptions. Custom sets are also good for breaking down collection by characters,runs,companies etc.ENJOY!!