• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling off or trading a bit of my collection Norem and more

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Looking to downsize and buy a certain piece of Norem art. (it sold) So I am raising capital by selling other Norem paintings and more. The prices are not completely firm . Some are actually below my cost already. I will discount on bulk purchases. Everything should be priced except for the Mans Life Norem Cover It is/ was part of my permanent collection but I realize I will need to let it go to get a bigger piece. I am listening to offers on that item. If any dealers are interested in everything as a lot let me know and I will work with you to price accordingly to leave some "meat on the bone".

for sale gallery 1

For Sale Gallery 3

A couple items sold. Plenty still left would prefer to trade for a decent Marvel Mag cover from the bronze age regardless to artist depending to the cover. Multiple items for 1 in most case plus Cash thrown in the mix. I will consider art from any Marvel title