• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's High Grade Underground Comix

54 posts in this topic

From a newly opened box, pulled out the choice items for your consideration. You must be 18 years of age or older to buy from this thread. Pay pal okay, returns okay if the item is returned undamaged. Postage is $5 and up in the US. International buyers must communicate with me prior to bidding to work out details of postage, etc. Most older undergrounds are rarely found in VF or better condition. All comix are first prints unless otherwise noted,

FIRST TIME EVER OFFERED!

I have 3 different Big Daddy Roth minis in overall VF condition. Junkyard Adventure, Fun with Mr. Speed and Gozzilla vs. the Blackbox.The only time I ever saw these for sale in the past was at a SDCC years ago for $25 each. My price is $39 for all three.

Sold via PM

156964.jpg.2f5553acbf809c4befa9c9982e2cf5a1.jpg

Incredibly scarce underground from 1975, Grand Jury. I had never even seen any copy in any condition until I got 2 of these in a collection last year. Both are NM, like new, Fogel guide is $50 in 9.2....................$49 each.

1 sold to dannyboycheapboy.

1 copy remaining!

156965.jpg.37619e5420135513d0606ca7f81578de.jpg

Mr. Natural #1 2nd print, at least a 9.4, probably better, my original owner copy, books for $100 in 9.2 in the 2015 Fogel guide, take it away for $69 (I paid 50 cents for it many years ago).

Sold to Felix The Cat

156967.jpg.bd129f51bd3c791a7954f36c5366486d.jpg

Incredibly scarce underground from 1975, Grand Jury. I had never even seen any copy in any condition until I got 2 of these in a collection last year. Both are NM, like new, Fogel guide is $50 in 9.2....................$49 each.

I will take it! Put into Box 5 please.

I will only take ONE of these. One still remaining for purchase.

Thanks Dan.