• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Fantastic Four 48

5 posts in this topic

I picked this book up recently and I am having a tough time determining the grade.

Here are the major issues that I noticed.

It has some chipping on the top of the front cover and left back cover.

There is a three inch tear from spine by the Watcher's knee to the bottom of the cover. There are no tears on the interior cover.

There is a small tear on the spine under Sue's face.

There is some tanning one the cover and the pages are off white.

Thanks for the grades!

ff48_0001.jpg

ff48_0002.jpg

ff48_0003.jpg

I'm at a 3.0 on it because of the tears on it and it's has the small pieces missing.

If it didn't have that chip missing on the spine and didn't have that large rip on the front cover it would be some where around a 4.0.

I've noticed that when books have small pieces missing on the spine they rarely grade higher than a 3.5 even if the rest of the book is in great shape.

Sense your copy has that chip missing on the spine and it has the other tear on the front cover I can't see it grading higher than a 3.0 which really sucks because the book looks really good for the grade it's in.