• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asm #51 cgc 9.4 on the link

24 posts in this topic

don't forget to let me know what my old copy of that book comes back as. those are still the only two books that i've sold raw...........

Yes, I want to know also.

Unfortunately Harry, I can't exactly remember what I thought they were? VF+ and VF or was it VF/NM and VF+. I'm so confused.

confused.gif

me niether - i think we all agreed that they were in the 8.5 - 9.0 range but didn't particularly agree with Scott on which was the better of the two........can't find all the correspondence............ frown.gif

I think the #53 looked better, but if the #52 was deemed Marvel tears on the top, then it might get a better grade.

OK SCOTT, what did they get?

they went econ early in the year and won't be back for another month or so........

don't forget to let me know what my old copy of that book comes back as. those are still the only two books that i've sold raw...........

Yes, I want to know also.

Unfortunately Harry, I can't exactly remember what I thought they were? VF+ and VF or was it VF/NM and VF+. I'm so confused.

confused.gif

me niether - i think we all agreed that they were in the 8.5 - 9.0 range but didn't particularly agree with Scott on which was the better of the two........can't find all the correspondence............ frown.gif

I don't think I called either of them an 8.5-9.0. I think I was at 7.5-8.0 on both. On the #52, there was a good sized ding, crease, and tear at the lower edge that you guys might not have seen when you graded them, plus the pre-Marvel chipping along the top edge, the missing LRC, and a bit of spine stress. Still, I was happy to get two of your books cloud9.gif and the price was fair for the grades.

Both books are at CGC still and won't be through the economy tier for another month and a half. I will let you know what they get when they come back.