• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED "anyone, anyone?" WD 100 Lucille Ed.CGC 9.6 SS Kirkman. Negan &"Lucille"

12 posts in this topic

CLOSED

The Walking Dead #100 Lucille Edition CGC 9.6 SS (Kirkman) $845 $735 $630 SHIPPED

NOTE: On the WD 100 there is a small hairline crack running vertically about 1 inch on the top right hand corner of the top half of the case only. Please see pics. The case is sealed and the crack is "internal" and does not affect the seal or the integrity of the case.

Trades?? currently looking for HG slabbed copies of Hero for Hire 1, WWBN 32, ASM 101...

Please feel free to PM offers!!

REFERENCES

My Kudos Page

Ebay ID - trippw

ACCEPTED PAYMENT

Paypal. I will invoice you on Paypal with a full description of the book.

TERMS OF SALE

First unconditional :takeit:in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp.

No probies or HoS members.

NO RETURNS ON CGC BOOKS

SHIPPING

Shipping is $12 per order FREE anywhere in the U.S. (outside CONUS shipping will vary)

USPS Flat rate priority medium sized box w/ signature confirmation and tracking #

I pack very securely and will usually get the books out within 24-48 hours.

That's a Great Looking TWD #100 Lucille Variant!! :cloud9::cloud9: For some reason it's one of my Favorite Walking Dead Comics!! I really wish I had the money to pick this one up!! I also wish these were still eligable for CGC Signature Series!!

I'll trade you this one for your CGC 9.6 lol lol

Image%2054_zpsu84ej8nu.jpg