• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another batch back from the graders!

5 posts in this topic

Submitted 5/5, received 8/14

During the Wizard World, Minneapolis Con, in May of this year I submitted a few different tier levels of books. My modern submissions showed up today. I did peek online (because I'm weak willed). My modern submissions were a lot of duplicate books. A friend gave me some Deadpool: The Circle Chase #1. I also sent in a bunch of Wolverine Limited Series #1 (plus #2-#4), and X-Factor #1s (I have a lot of those). Here is a breakdown of the books and the grades:

Deadpool: The Circle Chase #1 9.4

Deadpool: The Circle Chase #1 8.5

Deadpool: The Circle Chase #1 9.4

Deadpool: The Circle Chase #1 9.6

Thor Annual #14 9.4

Wolverine Limited Series #1 9.8

Wolverine Limited Series #1 9.6

Wolverine Limited Series #2 9.0

Wolverine Limited Series #3 9.6

Wolverine Limited Series #4 9.6

Wolverine Limited Series #4 9.8

X-Factor #1 9.8

X-Factor #1 9.8

X-Factor #1 9.8

X-Factor #1 9.8

X-Factor #1 9.4

X-Factor #1 9.8

X-Factor #1 9.4

X-Factor #1 9.8

X-Factor #1 9.8

X-Factor #1 9.2

I'll post a picture that matches the list. I probably need to start selling the duplicates so I can afford to get more books graded :). Thanks for reading.

Mike

See more journals by Silverage Collector

Some great books in there! It would be worth your while to do a 9.8 pre screen.

Hi seanfingh,

Probably. I'm not sure how much pre screening costs. I take full responsibility for the lower grade books. I was in a rush getting them ready to submit and I must have missed some things doh!

Correction: In the journal entry I put that I submitted these books on 5/5. It was actually 5/6 (I don't want anyone to think that CGC turn around times are slower than they really are :) .

Mike