• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why would a book come back without a page designation?

14 posts in this topic

I have a modern Walking Dead issue 9 graded 9.8 but for some reason in the registry and on the label there is no page designation, and I was just wondering why?

Perhaps there are no pages inside the covers. :baiting:

I have a modern Walking Dead issue 9 graded 9.8 but for some reason in the registry and on the label there is no page designation, and I was just wondering why?

Perhaps there are no pages inside the covers. :baiting:

Then it would still a quality control problem. It wouldn't be a 9.8. As part of the "NG" (No Grade) designation the label should simply state "CVR". :makepoint:

:shy:

hm

I would pay for a book that consisted of nothing but transparent pages.

I could draw my own book, and then when I got tired of it, erase it and start over.

Why not just take a -script or novel that you like and draw it out on some bristol board? Make your own.

hm

I would pay for a book that consisted of nothing but transparent pages.

I could draw my own book, and then when I got tired of it, erase it and start over.

Why not just take a -script or novel that you like and draw it out on some bristol board? Make your own.

On a similar note, back in the 80's Brad Foster put out a mini comic called "American Apathist" consisting of blank pages. I just looked for it on Abebooks and they're selling one for $25. :P

Obviously an accident. I would not get it fixed. I think it's a cool error !