• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anybody else have a web of spider-man 100 error copy?

12 posts in this topic

i checked the recalled comics site and none of these were listed on there. I did see a venom lethal protector variant on there that says its rare, so is this just as rare?

It might be, but outside of the Venom error, these aren't really worth much, if anything. Interesting novelty, but that's about it.

More than that, they’re basically printing errors, so neat but valuable as much as one is willing to pay for them… I treat the Venom one the same, it’s just that there are more people wanting it, but to me they remain errors, and not so cool as the "reversed plates" Fantastic Four #110 (which I would like to have). :)

More than that, they’re basically printing errors, so neat but valuable as much as one is willing to pay for them… I treat the Venom one the same, it’s just that there are more people wanting it, but to me they remain errors, and not so cool as the "reversed plates" Fantastic Four #110 (which I would like to have). :)

The FF #110 is a tough book. I have bought and sold 3 since I started flipping books on the side in 1998.