• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you could have any OA page what would you choose?

87 posts in this topic

The cover and or any page from Marvel superheroes Secret Wars issue #3. The cover was for sale on C-Link a few years ago and I have emailed the guy who owns all the interior pages both out of my price range. But this was the first comic I personally bought from the 7-11 and the one that started th madness for me.

One of the Frazetta Famous Funnies, perhaps. A BWS Conan ..... either 19, 24, or the Annual. .... or maybe the Adams cover to X-Men 58 hm .... oh, wait..... the Kirby cover to FF 52 :cloud9: Ditko's ASM Annual 1 cover :o ..... but then, I would be without Steranko covers to SHIELD 6 or 7. On second thought, the Bissette/ Totleben cover to Swamp Thing 34...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

...... Wally Wood's Weird Science 16 or 20 :whee:

..... Matt Baker's Phantom Lady 17 :banana:

..... almost any Shultz panel page from Cadillacs and Dinosaurs :acclaim:

Pretty much any Bachalo X-Men piecce (with Wolverine & Psylocke)

Pretty much any cover from Hitch of the Authority

The whole series of "product" covers from Wildcats Version 3.0

that like, 7 page fold-out piece by Hitch from The Ultimates 2

the like, 8 or 9 page fold-out piece from Jim Lee from All Star Batman of the bat cave

The Jim Lee & Whilce Portacio X-Men companion pieces from way back in the early 90's from when Lee & Portacio were on the X-Men/UXM relaunch. Only the Magneto one ever saw print (as the cover of the X-Men Omnibus... nobody even knows if the Portacio one really exists)

The Art Adams cover of Classic X-Men 1

I'm sure I can figure out a few more.