• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Pittsburgh Sept. 13 -- gauging interest, to determine if I'll take books

8 posts in this topic

So while I'm not posting this in signature ANNOUNCEMENTS as of yet----because I really had no plans to attend this show.

However, I've been getting some PM's about this, but still not enough to make it worth the time.

There are currently no facilitators attending that I am aware of---probably because it's so close to Baltimore.

The guest list has some interesting folks---Pat Olliffe, Ron Frenz, Tom DeFalco, Scott McDaniel (this is the ONLY show he does :gossip: ) , Don Simpson, Rob Liefeld----celebs include William Shatner, Jewel Staite, Ernie Hudson, James Marsters.

http://www.wizardworld.com/home-pittsburgh.html

If there's enough interest, I'll do the show, shoot me a PM with what you have to get done and for whom. If there's enough interest, I'll look into adding it to my convention list in the SS Announcements.

Now, one of the biggest s/s opportunities here that I personally see, on par with getting everyone on Secret Wars #1 (1984) , IMHO----at this show? Is going to be your Amazing Spider-Man #252. I can get Ron Frenz & Tom DeFalco on these, and then carry over to Baltimore to add Klaus Janson. :gossip: