• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Art Bargain At Mile High Comics

38 posts in this topic

Im trying to be a nice guy,..but when I see injustice (ie:You knocking the length of someone sig line),..something in me just comes to the surface. And yes,...this is the kinde, gentler Destro,...protecting the meek and innocent from unkind words.

Well, if you knew your @ss from a hole in the ground, you would know that Jgel has been around long enough to know when I'm just giving him a hard time and when I'm serious. Not to mention the fact that he's fully capable of handling himself. You don't spend two and half years hear and not grow a thick hide. thumbsup2.gif

Someone help this guy fill his want list so our threads can be shorter. tongue.gif

I have stated before that I know my sig line is LONG. I even offered to cut it back before but no one really said to do that. I have had success with getting books from my sig so that is why I kept it the way it is. sorry.gif

here NOT hear !

Well let it be done,..from this point day forward,..I Destro,.am HERE to protect the meek !!!

That assuredly included you !,..one day youll be grateful !

I can protect myself. I have been around the block here to know what is up. I know my sig is long, but as long as people keep getting me books from my list...... sumo.gif it stays. If I people stop sending me help for my want list I can cut it back. I got 2 leads yesterday from it. thumbsup2.gif

Im trying to be a nice guy,..but when I see injustice (ie:You knocking the length of someone sig line),..something in me just comes to the surface. And yes,...this is the kinde, gentler Destro,...protecting the meek and innocent from unkind words.

You *are* pretty thick. And pretty high on yourself. It is pretty lame that the bulk of your collection was due to the hard work of someone else. Most of us here did it the old fashioned way of working for our collections. No one here resents your grandfather for having a great original art collection, or the fact that you got an inheritance. But please...don't come around like you know what's going on and "protecting the meek and innocent" just because you got into the hobby the easy way.

I will protect you too Doublecovabrotha ! Are you black by the way (ya know,..because of your name and all) ?

Im not high and all off my collection. In fact,...its probably only worth about half a mill,..I think,..but who knows,..its only $$$$. That is NOT why we are here on this great earth. And,..I dont want to get into a fight and all,...but this "you got into the hobby the easy way" is really a pretty lame and tired argument. This is America,...and we all cant be nouveau money like Steve Fischler.

Hangin' in there [#@$%!!!] !

do you think you could learn how to write a proper sentence with some of that inheritance money? i'd settle for a proper use of the ellipse as a starter

I will protect you too Doublecovabrotha ! Are you black by the way (ya know,..because of your name and all) ?

Im not high and all off my collection. In fact,...its probably only worth about half a mill,..I think,..but who knows,..its only $$$$. That is NOT why we are here on this great earth. And,..I dont want to get into a fight and all,...but this "you got into the hobby the easy way" is really a pretty lame and tired argument. This is America,...and we all cant be nouveau money like Steve Fischler.

Hangin' in there [#@$%!!!] !

It isn't an argument actually. I was making a statement. You came on these boards like a BSD, but your "D" actually came from someone else. You are arrogant because you came into good fortune from another person's demise. confused-smiley-013.gif

Someone help this guy fill his want list so our threads can be shorter. tongue.gif

I have stated before that I know my sig line is LONG. I even offered to cut it back before but no one really said to do that. I have had success with getting books from my sig so that is why I kept it the way it is. sorry.gif

Why don't you single space your want list? Christo_pull_hair.gif

Looking to buy....

Crow Caliber CGC #1 (9.8), #2 (9.6+), #3 (9.4+) #4 (9.4+)

Cry For Dawn 9.6 = 1-3, 5 2nd, 8

Dawn Books = 9.8

Swamp Thing 9.6 = 1-8, 10

Iron Fist 9.6 = 1, 6, 8, 10-15

Marvel Spotlight 9.4 = 28-32

Marvel Premiere 9.4 = 15-25

Astonishing Tales 9.4 = 25-26, 28-31, 33

Punisher Limited CGC 9.8 = #5

Batman (RAW only) 386, 387, 389, 490, 558, 563

Why don't you single space your want list? Christo_pull_hair.gif

Looking to buy....

Crow Caliber CGC #1 (9.8), #2 (9.6+), #3 (9.4+) #4 (9.4+)

Cry For Dawn 9.6 = 1-3, 5 2nd, 8

Dawn Books = 9.8

Swamp Thing 9.6 = 1-8, 10

Iron Fist 9.6 = 1, 6, 8, 10-15

Marvel Spotlight 9.4 = 28-32

Marvel Premiere 9.4 = 15-25

Astonishing Tales 9.4 = 25-26, 28-31, 33

Punisher Limited CGC 9.8 = #5

Batman (RAW only) 386, 387, 389, 490, 558, 563

gossip.gif It's easier to read if they are separated by a line.