• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Vamp 1

13 posts in this topic

When I click on the picture in photobucket I can see a larger scan. Is there a way to get that on here? Can't seem to figure that out.

This is one of the reasons I don't use Photobucket. That, and the relentless bombardment of pop-ups.

LT4Idl.jpg

1qsK7p.jpg

When I click on the picture in photobucket I can see a larger scan. Is there a way to get that on here? Can't seem to figure that out.

This is one of the reasons I don't use Photobucket. That, and the relentless bombardment of pop-ups.

LT4Idl.jpg

1qsK7p.jpg

Thank you!!

How do you do that?

You know Wombat Vampirella books are addicting, pretty soon you'll be after the whole run. :whistle:

I've resisted that bug. I may pick up a few key issues, but can't see myself going for the run. The big draw for me with Vamp 1 is Frazetta.

You know Wombat Vampirella books are addicting, pretty soon you'll be after the whole run. :whistle:

I've resisted that bug. I may pick up a few key issues, but can't see myself going for the run. The big draw for me with Vamp 1 is Frazetta.

Yeah, that's what I said too! lol

Now I'm chasing all of em. lol

Yeah, that's what I said too! lol

Now I'm chasing all of em. lol

I just have too many Frazetta covers I want at this point. Maybe after I have them, but that is quite a ways off.