• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Near complete run of Defenders Comics lot set for sale - price reduced

5 posts in this topic

Greetings. 169 Defender Comic books for sale as set. Defenders King-Size Annual #1, Defenders #2-152 (missing #37) with multiple copies as follows:

#125-#127 - 3 each

#128-#135 - 2 each

#139-#141 - 2 each

Asking $500 $460.00 or best offer for the set. Free shipping in the continental U.S. Actual shipping for other areas. Return book(s), if you are not satisfied (at buyers expense) First :takeit: and if there happens to be an :takeit: in PM vice the thread, I will go with time stamp. Thanks for looking.

I have scanned the first 31 issues and every ten issues thereafter. Books (all will be bagged and boarded) can be viewed here but if additional scans are needed, just hit me up. I would probably grade the early issues in the vg+ to fine++ range and issues after 50 at VF/NM or better. Books have never been opened while in my possession (Purchased circa 1987)

http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/comicbook2/library/DEFENDERS

Sample of some of the postings.

defender%20lot_zps3s9h0skq.jpg

defenderskingsize_zpsgifncppf.jpeg

defenders2_zpsg61dhwne.jpeg

defenders3_zpsm9byprcx.jpeg

defenders4_zpsq647vx4v.jpeg

defenders5_zpsrlyqhn0i.jpeg

defenders6_zpsdxu4orqz.jpeg

defenders7_zpszmkb3qcy.jpeg

defenders10_zpsjlttzp8u.jpeg

defenders28_zpsg1emazr7.jpeg