• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pre-code horror for sale

5 posts in this topic

Hi there, I have two nice issues that I'm selling off. The first is Weird Mysteries # 11 .... it would be a solid fine except for some front cover stains so a VG here is the link to the scans of the FRONT and the BACK

The second it Horrific # 8. Tough dark cover in a solid fine condition. Here is a link to the FRONT and the BACK

These are two above average issues. The covers are on tight. The pages on both are COW. The defects are evident in the scans. Total guide for the both of them is about $ 170. Please PM me if you're interesed. First 200 takes them both. And yes, since I'm not into misrepresenting anything or upsetting anyone, 100% returns on both.

Ok, I need to sell these so here is a better offer. I'll take 75 for the Weird Mysteries # 11 which guides for 86 in VG. That's a good deal....

I'll take 80 for the Horrific # 8 which guides for 90 in Fine. PM me if you are interested. I need to scare up some cash. Thanks,

The Horrific 8 has been sold . Weird Mysteries # 11 still available , but for how long ? This book is not readily available. BUY it and go for the complete the run. Only 12 issues in this classic pre-code horror series......

Ok....last chance on the WM...I'll take 59 if anyone is interested,....I'll pay the postage.....the "stains" I refer to in the first part of this thread is actually a small dab of what looks like paint on just above the ghouls head....doesn't look bad at all....isn't really a stain.... plus, you don't like it, send it back for a refund...no sweat.