• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Pedigree silver age Thor's

28 posts in this topic

Just pedigrees. I'm assembling a 'pedigree only' run. C'mon...there has to be a few of you with a single pedigree copy....I've made arrangements with two members for Winnipegs...thank you both...I know some of you have copies...just slowly step away from the pedigree and PM me...you know you want to sell, and just think, you can apply the money towards waiting four months for economy subs or for that grail CGC 10.0 Dazzler # 1...who likes a superhero that uses words like doth, thoust and nay anyway????

I've got #149 White Mountain and #156 Boston on the way from Metro.

I would really like some of the other Pacific copies Doug has but those prices are just a little steep. I'll breakdown and go for it if I can't turn up the same issues in other pedigrees...just not now. I think my price 'line in the sand' is roughly $200 a book...after that its going to require time payments. This is not an "Ian Quest"...I'm not racing anyone...so I'll bide my time and assemble the run with some fiscal restraint.

Is there such a thing as fiscal constraint when purchasing comics? Or does that statement qualify as an Oxymoron?

Okay.

The Blazing one just stepped up and even offered a copy out of his personal collection. Thanks Bob thumbsup2.gif

So I guess it would be easier to list what I have or what is on the way:

#126 White Mountain

#132 Oakland

#134 Winnipeg

#138 Northland

#140 Winnipeg

#141 Green River

#142 Green River

#143 Green River

#144 Green River

#145 Winnipeg

#149 White Mountain

#150 Winnipeg

#153 Diamond Run

#156 Boston

#161 Oakland

#171 Mile High II (yeah, I know, I know)

#177 Northland

I'm aware of pedigree copies at:

Archangels

Comiclink

Pedigree

Metro

Marnin

Shin

and of course Bob's site.

If there's a site your aware of not listed here that has some PM me. Thanks!

Hey Fin,

It was nice to meet you at WC. I hope you are enjoying the GR Thor's I helped you with at Shin's booth.

Good luck in your quest!!!

It was great meeting you as well! Although you nearly had me prying out my credit card for the rest of those Green River Thor's...

Just want to thank Beltan Ali for providing me the #134 Winnipeg copy that arrived today!

bumpit.gif

Just a reminder bump...I picked up a Pacific Coast JIM that I know was in the possesion of a board member at one time. I purchased it through the Blazing one's web site about a month or so ago. If your selling a pedigree Thor(s) or thinking about it please PM me. I'm not seeking specific grades, just pedigree copies cgc graded or raw with certificate. Hey, now is the time...Chicago is right around the corner and your probably low on funds coming out of the San Diego trip...besides what good is having one lonely Thor pedigree copy in your collection? Free it! Allow it to reunite with its pedigree counterparts in my collection ;-)