• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mel Brooks

29 posts in this topic

Be great to get a book signed by him, Nathan Lane, Matthew Broderick and John Barrowman (yes he was in it). For as much as I didn't like most of that movie, that musical scene was almost as brilliant as the original film, even if Barrowman was playing an actor playing a blonde nazi.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Signed-and-Opening-Night-Playbill-THE-PRODUCERS-Matthew-Broderick-Roger-Bart-/151504040788?hash=item2346583354

Triston, what s/s books can we do?

There was a Famous Monster mag released recently with a gorgeous Young Frankenstein cover! Unfortunately, Mel Brooks usually will not stop and sign for fans.

TP

at a $300 a ticket meet and greet he's a bit of a captive audience.

There was a Famous Monster mag released recently with a gorgeous Young Frankenstein cover! Unfortunately, Mel Brooks usually will not stop and sign for fans.

TP

Heck at $300, he should put some sharpie ink on at least one item!!!

TP

You would think so but take it from someone who actually met him and had others try on multiple tries, he is very comfortable and calm about saying no to an autograph. Meet and greet, he will probably shake your hand, maybe a photo but there's no guarantee of ink hitting the book. I'm just saying be aware BEFORE spending that kind of cash. If I hadn't met him before, I might spend the money to meet him as I absolutely love his movies! He is a very nice man, though, I wish I had gotten a picture but the experience was great, even if I was a flustered fanboy for once. :)