• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now there is a Toy grader

8 posts in this topic

and at those rates for standard it would cost over 6400$ for me to grade all my star wars figs....

plus shipping.....

i mean really....toys have got to be the easiest thing to get a visual on....the card is either there or not....a good scan will show any imperfections....if the fig is loose well hey you know that too....and usually a repack is fairly obvious...

a good scan will show any imperfections....if the fig is loose well hey you know that too....and usually a repack is fairly obvious...

By the way.... are you kidding me?

Does a scan show you everything on a comic? It's the same deal. If there's a tiny non color breaking crease, it's gonna knock the grade down.

This stuff is becoming as much of a condition dependant collectible as comics. Try telling a HG silver age collector that they should be able to see everything from a scan...