• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

21 posts in this topic

Howdy Folks!,

Here are a select few affordable SA DC Grails for your enjoyment.

First unconditional :takeit: in the thread wins. No probies or HOSers. USA priority shipping/insurance included in the price. Willing to consider selling to established, longstanding Canadian members as well, but please PM beforehand. In that case, Canadian shipping will be at cost to buyer. Payment by Paypal only.

Enjoy!

--CB

First up:

Doesn't get much hotter than this. A kick show and a whole lot of supply/demand issues.

TITLE: SHOWCASE #4 (COVERLESS) (1st Iris West lol )

GRADE: NG. COVERLESS. INTERIOR COMPLETE. W/ HIGH QUALITY REPRODUCTION COVER (NOT ATTACHED).

NOTES: Coverless entry level copy of Showcase #4. Interior is complete and readable. Staples attached. 1" spine split on the bottom of the outer wrap. Page 12 has a piece missing from the right margin which does not affect story, art or text in any way. Centerfold is firmly attached. Page 16 has a 1 1/2" tear from left middle. Page quality is decent. About as good as you can ask for in an entry level coverless copy of a HUGE book. Comes with a high quality Fedoraman reproduction cover (not attached).

PRICE: $1600

Show42.jpg

Show43.jpg

Picture of reproduction cover (below):

Show4.jpg

Next:

TITLE: ADVENTURE COMICS #247 (1st Legion of Super-Heroes)

GRADE: CGC 2.5

LABEL NOTES: Cream to off-white pages.

PRICE: $900 SOLD

*Please contact me if you need something more specific in regards to pictures. I don't have a large size scanner, and we all know how well taking pics of slabs usually works. That being said, I'll do my best to get you more pics if needed.*

adv247.jpg

Last up:

TITLE: Action Comics #242 (1st Brainiac)

GRADE: CGC 1.8

LABEL NOTES: Off-white pages.

MY NOTES: This is one of the nicest 1.8 books I've ever had in my personal collection. They must have really knocked it for the stain in Brainiac's word bubble.

PRICE: $700 SOLD

*Please contact me if you need something more specific in regards to pictures. I don't have a large size scanner, and we all know how well taking pics of slabs usually works. That being said, I'll do my best to get you more pics if needed.*

act242.jpg

Next:

PRICE: $900

adv247.jpg

At 10% off :takeit:

Next:

PRICE: $900

adv247.jpg

At 10% off :takeit:

^^

Last up:

MY NOTES: This is one of the nicest 1.8 books I've ever had in my personal collection. They must have really knocked it for the stain in Brainiac's word bubble.

PRICE: $700

act242.jpg

:takeit: @ 15 % off :grin:

Last up:

PRICE: $700

act242.jpg

:takeit: @ 15 % off :grin:

^^

One book left. Showcase #4.

Let's go 20% off my listed price. That's a great deal on one of the hottest books on the market.

People must not be paying attention to what those showcase 4's in the current c link auction are doing right out the gate....

-J.

One book left. Showcase #4.

Let's go 20% off my listed price. That's a great deal on one of the hottest books on the market.

People must not be paying attention to what those showcase 4's in the current c link auction are doing right out the gate....

-J.

For sure. At 20% off, this one is gonna be a bargain for somebody.