• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unanswered Movie Questions

51 posts in this topic

The Black Hole. Pretty much the entire ending asks too many questions that are left unanswered.

I love this answer. The Black Hole was a movie that I was just (shrug) on when I first saw it but has really grown on me in subsequent viewings. There is so much potential in that movie. I would love for Disney to do a remake and expand on the story.

It's one of my favorite movies of all time. The biggest of my three cats is named Maximilian. :)

There's a movie currently in development. I can't remember whether it's a remake, prequel or sequel though. Let me see if I can find some info.

re: The Watchmen

Did the gang that killed the original Night Owl ever get 'punished'?

If they were in New York I,m pretty sure they got nuked. lol

lol

doh!

Another one that's baffled me...and this one is totally due to my old ears.

re: Suicide Kings

What's Walken's last line in the movie (on the boat)? I can make out the word 'friends', but that's it. If it's "Say hello to your friends." can I assume that he had them all killed?

In Titanic how did the chick survive merely being on the raft? If you are soaked in water and the temp is very low you shall die whether you are in the water or out of it. Also, how did dude in The Grey get plunged in ice water then emerge bone dry and not even shivering? Likewise how did the chick in True Grit get completely immersed and also emerge bone dry? My main question I guess is doesn't Hollywood understand how water works?

In Titanic how did the chick survive merely being on the raft? If you are soaked in water and the temp is very low you shall die whether you are in the water or out of it. Also, how did dude in The Grey get plunged in ice water then emerge bone dry and not even shivering? Likewise how did the chick in True Grit get completely immersed and also emerge bone dry? My main question I guess is doesn't Hollywood understand how water works?
I chalk it up to lazy writing. ;)

I think its actors that dont wanna be wet and directors that say yeah ok the audience is too stupid to notice any way.

Two entire movies.

Suckerpunch and Under The Skin.

WTF were they about?

:shrug:

all about the eye candy imo. rare case where the story is irrelevant.

Haven't seen Under The Skin but have come to appreciate Suckerpunch after seeing it again in its entirety. The first time I caught it on TV about 20 min into it and just appreciated the fantasy segments but did not understand what was going on. When I watched it again from the beginning, I realized the main storyline of the girls's unfortunate predicament and sad ending.