• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recreations - 10x14 hand done commissions for $40 - Free Ship + Frame

18 posts in this topic

I found this guy on Facebook and I just got my first commission for him and it turned out looking great. I don't know him personally but I am happy to hype up his talent and possibly get some cool items into people's hands. Please PM me and I'll provide his e-mail address and you can contact him for a commission. The artists name is Shay Burduli and he is in Israel.

But what is being sold is a 10x14 black and white painted art piece which is shipped in a frame for $40. He has a couple finished pieces that are being sold for $30. Here are the couple I bought which are not for sale but a similar piece can be yours for $40. It only took 2 or 3 days for the art to be complete and in the mail.

Art%203_zpsypzsqhks.png

Art%204_zpskh7unjco.png

& my own commission:

Art2_zpsmnhsa1he.png

Art_zpsw2wxzco2.png

Cool piece! Congrats!

But, if you're not selling something here, this referral should be placed somewhere else (Sales Advertising, Comics General, etc.)...not in a marketplace sales thread. 2c

I thought I would get hammered for putting it in the Comics General section and I guess the sales advertising section makes some sense. I've seen people selling comic covered shoes in here so I thought this would be the best place for it. If the admins don't think its the right place I'd be happy to move it.

& my own commission:

Art2_zpsmnhsa1he.png

Art_zpsw2wxzco2.png

Nice recreation of the Creepy 32 cover! He blended the tones pretty nicely.

Check your pm's.

All three pieces are recreations of covers or original art pieces. I think he specializes in doing recreations. I'll change the title to reflect he is selling recreations. Thanks.

& my own commission:

Art2_zpsmnhsa1he.png

Art_zpsw2wxzco2.png

Nice recreation of the Creepy 32 cover! He blended the tones pretty nicely.

I've always loved this cover (even thought about getting a tattoo done of it) and the recreation of it is pretty spot in but with a slightly different feel. I really like how the town turned out and the town may be even better then the original in my opinion.

So, you like the copy better than the Frazetta original? :facepalm:

Is it OK to threadcrap a sales thread where the seller is not selling his own items but pimping for someone else?

So, you like the copy better than the Frazetta original? :facepalm:

Is it OK to threadcrap a sales thread where the seller is not selling his own items but pimping for someone else?

I said I liked the town better in this version. The town in the Frazetta cover is a little too blurry for me. That being said I wouldn't pass up on buying the Frazetta cover for $40.

I'm really digging his style but I'm holding off getting another batch. Here are a couple pieces he is selling for $30 shipped in the frame:

Art%205_zpsaxipbfsv.png

Superman_zpszurjxzzx.png

Art%206_zpsamnszc16.png

Art%206_zpsamnszc16.png

I like this. Is this a Sin City riff?

Not sure - I thought it had a Byrne vibe to it but the context seems like Sin City. For not a lot going on I like it also.