• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone Verified on Paypal?

26 posts in this topic

I just checked my account and I'm verified even though I haven't verified my bank account. I registered in December of 2000!
k

Thank you. 893applaud-thumb.gif I was about to have a stroke.

I think the limitation of $$ on transactions is in effect until you are bank account verified. I think that was the confusion.

I've recieved 6K on one transaction, and sent 4K on another. Not quite sure where the limitation is.

I think the confusion is that the rules changed at some point, and those who signed on in the earlier days didn't need a bank account to be verified.

I just checked my account and I'm verified even though I haven't verified my bank account. I registered in December of 2000!
k

Thank you. 893applaud-thumb.gif I was about to have a stroke.

I think the limitation of $$ on transactions is in effect until you are bank account verified. I think that was the confusion.

I've recieved 6K on one transaction, and sent 4K on another. Not quite sure where the limitation is.

I think the confusion is that the rules changed at some point, and those who signed on in the earlier days didn't need a bank account to be verified.

thumbsup2.gif I remember being told I needed a bank account to verify. After hearing the stories on PP I wish I could've been grandfathered into your plan foreheadslap.gif

It's obvious. They allow people in third world countries like Canada and UK get verified with no account because they don't HAVE banks to begin with, they just trade sheep and stuff.

poke2.gif

It's obvious. They allow people in third world countries like Canada and UK get verified with no account because they don't HAVE banks to begin with, they just trade sheep and stuff.

poke2.gif

Or they don't trust you dumbarse Yanks so they need another source to attack when the multitudes of crooks from your parts use PP to screw the poor consumers! screwy.gif

poke2.gif

Or they don't trust you dumbarse Yanks so they need another source to attack when the multitudes of crooks from your parts use PP to screw the poor consumers! screwy.gif

stooges.gifflowerred.gif