• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Cameron Diaz!!

24 posts in this topic

Cameron Diaz is forty something today, she starred in the Mask movie based on a comic - when she was at the peak of her powers. :luhv:

original.jpg

She was also one of the stars of Charlie's Angels, which I think might have been a Gold Key or Charlton comic (shrug) nonetheless in one of her best scenes from that flick she wore Spidey underwear. :headbang:

89180bfadb6a8f83fac6e8264dce9802.jpg

HBD comic book movie star!!!! :foryou:

Why doesn't she play captain Marvel she seems qualified to me?

Happy Birthday Cameron or should I say Feliz Cumpleanos!

She is too old in their eyes she is essentially the ng casted as the mother figure right now in films and is only a few years away from being casted as the grandma figure

tumblr_m4tqeuEQRv1rqrk6x.gif

RkmdxMQ.gif

Still to this day remember that scene with her in the red dress. Stood out . Still remember saying wow 10 times. For months after that I would tell anyone she was the hottest girl in movies. just Gorgeous.

What people also have to consider is that she was a smart actress. She could have been the sex bomb in a dozen big-budget Hollywood films before Charlie's Angels. But, she chose to work on her "craft", experimenting with the indies (Feeling Minnesota, A Life Less, Being John...'99, Head Above Water, etc) until while sampling supporting roles in My Best Friend's Wedding" and her first breakout hit "Mary" '98. As far as I'm concerned, she earned her descent into stardom and as I enter my 40's, I look forward to seeing her hair turn grey into one sexy grandma down the road too. (thumbs u

lol

slow_zpsthg2wneo.jpg

Shocking! A birthday thread posted in a TV-Movie-Game sub-forum? Who'da thunk?

doh!

Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.

I'm good to go. Seems like you attracted attention, though.

(shrug)

lol

slow_zpsthg2wneo.jpg

Shocking! A birthday thread posted in a TV-Movie-Game sub-forum? Who'da thunk?

doh!

I'm good to go. Seems like you attracted attention, though.

(shrug)