• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Forever People #1 - 1st ful app. Darkseid CGC 7.5

5 posts in this topic

Rulez:

1. PayPal only

2. 1st unconditional posted in the sales thread wins the book. A posted in the thread takes precedence over any PM sale that might be agreed to but not yet posted to the sales thread - period.

3. US buyers only, please, unless I've dealt with you before. Shipping is included in the price (Priority double-boxed) - I will consider Canadian shipping, but the buyer will have to PM me and burden some of the cost.

4. No HOS or probation boardies. I also reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason.

5. I have sold many books on eBay under "silverageguy", plus I have had many four-figure, high-dollar transactions (selling and buying) with Columbia Comics, Dale Roberts, Greg Reece, Ghost Town, ft88 and many more. My kudos thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5350236#Post5350236

No returns on CGC books. That's why we slab 'em.

Since the last one went so fast, why not put up the next?

FOREVER PEOPLE #1

1st full app. Darkseid and Forever People

OW/W

CGC 7.5

The nicest 7.5 you'll see - I imagine slight tanning and that spot on the back cover brought it down. 12-mo. GPA is $130, last sale was in May for $151.

Asking $145 all in.

FP1_front817_zpswakmv9pc.jpg

FP1_back819_zpsbxbc5os5.jpg

FP1_label818_zpsat2w4xea.jpg