• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Millie the Model #2 125.00 Shipped

12 posts in this topic

Hey kids! B4 you get too excited, this book on the onset is a 7.0-7.5 but unfortunately it has married guts. However, to make matters worse, their the wrong guts. Sooooo, I've decided to pass the torch to someone who has the time and patience to make this a 500.00 plus book. Has already been CGC'd so theres absolutely no restoration done on this 'lil gem.

All the forum selling rules naturally apply.

I'll ship this to your pad for 125.00 Via PayPal via USPS priority mail. Overseas customers must pay shipping (Sorry, it's just too dang expensive)

:takeit: are preferred but pm's are ok too

So, ask your moms and dads permission to buy this super duper comic!

2h6hdef.jpg

xomj4p.jpg

axxjcy.jpg

2822w4y.jpg

11kvxxv.jpg

What pages were married? (one centerfold, two?)

and does the missing pages interrupt story?

hm

Well, perhaps I worded it incorrectly...the cover is a perfectly F-VF MTM #2 and the interior is an unknown funny book. So essentially you would need to find a coverless copy of MTM #2 to make this a high dollar book again.

Has already been CGC'd so theres absolutely no restoration done on this 'lil gem.
Was this cracked out of a green slab?
It was cracked out some time ago but I didn't save the label.

Sorry to belabor the point, but are you stating that this book was once certified by CGC? If so, what color was the holder and what was CGC's grade? I don't see any likely candidates in the CGC Census. Many thanks. :foryou:

Has already been CGC'd so theres absolutely no restoration done on this 'lil gem.

Sorry to belabor the point, but are you stating that this book was once certified by CGC? If so, what color was the holder and what was CGC's grade? I don't see any likely candidates in the CGC Census. Many thanks. :foryou:

No, it's perfectly understandle why you'd ask that. When I cracked it out I inadvertently tossed out the label. I planned on restoring it to a full version eventually (probably still will if it doesn't move here lol)

It was a blue label .5 (if I'm not mistaken) with notes on the case which read "interior replaced with copy of silly tunes (or something to that effect) and is not a manufacture mistake.

Now, why someone would toss in a copy of Silly Tunes is beyond me....

Heck, maybe I'm approaching this sale all wrong. Let me correct it. For sale, unknown issue of Silly Tunes!! :P

No, it's perfectly understandle why you'd ask that. When I cracked it out I inadvertently tossed out the label. I planned on restoring it to a full version eventually (probably still will if it doesn't move here lol)

It was a blue label .5 (if I'm not mistaken) with notes on the case which read "interior replaced with copy of silly tunes (or something to that effect) and is not a manufacture mistake.

Now, why someone would toss in a copy of Silly Tunes is beyond me....

Heck, maybe I'm approaching this sale all wrong. Let me correct it. For sale, unknown issue of Silly Tunes!! :P

Are certain that this isn't a manufacturing error? Mismatched covers and guts happened now and then during the GA