• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaholo1256's Amazing Comic Con Sales Thread :CLOSED:

76 posts in this topic

This is garbage, 3 months and no books or PM replies? Could the seller have any less respect for his fellow boardies/customers? If you are saying that in the last 3 months you could not find a single day in the last to at least reply to the people who sent you money in good faith then you should not be selling on the boards. I find it even more galling that the seller posted a second sales thread having not sent the books from the previous thread. Probation list is too lenient, I would suggest every member who purchased in this thread request an immediate refund and nominate the seller for the Hall of Shame.

Akoni has taken care of me on several occasions and I have talked with him a couple of times this past month... I know he's been slammed with work since he basically works for Eastman and he has family just like rest of us. It is my understanding that books are going out slowly and CGC still hasn't shipped a fair amount of books back to him yet. I don't have a reason for him not responding, I do know he has updated a thread and a few boardies. If you have met him personally then you know this is unlike him.

Okay,

First off, I want to thank every single one of you for being graciously patient with this. I know some of you are upset, and have taken issues in the Probation Thread, that's your choice.

This may be short, or long, depending on how it's worded. To save grace and reputation with CGC and the Eastmans, I'm going to take the proactive approach and attempt to salvage this. I will not discuss private issues or any ongoing problems that may or may not have occurred. All I will say is that I will do whatever I can to make sure that the books that are at CGC get taken care of.

If you're directly involved in the private signing or sketch opp, please PM me. I will do my best to provide you with an invoice number and what books were signed/given to Akoni.

If you were a dealer that sent books to get done at a certain show, please pm me as well. I'll need to know what shows, and what books were sent to get signed ect, and an invoice number if available.

I'll try to update everyone as quickly as possible.

Thank you again from myself, Ty, and Yaw.