• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW ADVENTURE 26

89 posts in this topic

Good luck with the completion of your quest, Ian!

The guy says he went to get it and it had the cover but with the wrong comic inside,

Shame he didn't check the book earlier to find out whether the interior of the book matched the cover. Like when he bought it. Ah well.

The guy says he went to get it and it had the cover but with the wrong comic inside,

Ian, are you still going to buy the cover and wait for a coverless copy to show up some where to complete the book?

Oh man, are you kidding frown.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif I thought your New Year's resolution was to be nicer.

It is, now I can laugh at things instead of getting mad at them. acclaim.gif

Ian, are you still going to buy the cover and wait for a coverless copy to show up some where to complete the book?

this is what I was thinking. and since Ian is not opposed to marrying books, maybe he can reconstruct the interior, much like he did with that Double Action 2 (?) cover (book?)...

This is what I had in mind also. You do see a lot of coverless boooks on E-Bay but not too many covers of this vintage. At least this way the find is not a total loss.

this is what I was thinking. and since Ian is not opposed to marrying books, maybe he can reconstruct the interior, much like he did with that Double Action 2 (?) cover (book?)...

That was the Double Action #1. Ian's DA#2 is a complete book. Beat, but complete. yay.gif

I agree with those saying "take the NA#26 cover," and I think that this is not a total loss.

With just the cover, you can always say, "The collection is complete, I just need to upgrade the NA26." Only 'upgrade' will mean 'find the friggin' interior!'

Doesn't Ian face the same (or similar) problem with the Detective #1 issue? confused-smiley-013.gif

Shame he didn't check the book earlier to find out whether the interior of the book matched the cover. Like when he bought it. Ah well.

But he says he DIDN'T buy it because of this.

It's all sounding predictably fishy.