• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Update - Old Man Logan, Silver Surfer 44, - Closed

137 posts in this topic

I'll post up the last couple modern books (Preacher 1, NM 98 and a couple more) tonight and then I'll start up a Bronze/Silver-Age thread. PM questions and bulk purchase discounts are always welcome. Have a great day!

Well that experiment was a failure. A few request for grades and general indifference without grades. I'll add grades to the thread tonight. baaed on the number of request for grades I'd say most people want a grade to be shown.

Well that experiment was a failure. A few request for grades and general indifference without grades. I'll add grades to the thread tonight. baaed on the number of request for grades I'd say most people want a grade to be shown.

I was just getting ready to PM you for grades. lol

Ok - all of the books have been assigned a grade. I dropped a copy prices and I raised one of the prices (SA 5) after I regraded them. I'll finish scanning the last couple books and post them up.