• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paper Girls by BKV & Cliff Chiang!

381 posts in this topic

Nobody has an LCS?

Bedrock City is mine :cloud9: but I know they don't favor me emptying the rack on a Wednesday morning. So if I want more than a few copies of any book I preorder them because sharing is caring. :foryou:

Except when it's a preorder, then sharing goes right out the window. :sumo:

It's a possibility shops didn't order as many as a BKV continued series may demand. The title and art may not have grabbed the attention on order day. I personally was a little skeptical by the title and art but BKV books always seem to have very fitting art on them. From the little preview I posted in the first post it's a safe assumption it's not going to be the kiddie book some may have thought it may be.

I'm guessing 75,000 to 85,000. How many are you guys thinking ?

I didn't give that much thought. Those numbers seam high to me. (shrug)

You may be right though. He does have a very solid reputation. I would toss out a 50k number just because I feel the book doesn't scream Saga sales to most if I had to guess how the ordering went. I'm really excited to read it. BKV is without a doubt my favorite writer right now.

You may be right though. He does have a very solid reputation. I would toss out a 50k number just because I feel the book doesn't scream Saga sales to most if I had to guess how the ordering went. I'm really excited to read it. BKV is without a doubt my favorite writer right now.

I might be a little high, its just a guess. We Stand on Guard came in over 78,000 copies so thats what I was using as a baseline. I'm looking forward to it either way. (thumbs u

I buy BKV. I likely buy too much BKV. ?

No such thing as ordering too many BKV books Jeff! It's BKV!

Well unless you went nuts on the We Stand on Guard mini.

I actually skipped that one but don't tell anybody.

I might be a little high, its just a guess. We Stand on Guard came in over 78,000 copies so thats what I was using as a baseline. I'm looking forward to it either way. (thumbs u

Had no idea it was that high. Didn't they just announce a 2nd print?