• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted Golden Age...:ECT.

38 posts in this topic

I'm looking for ones with cool covers especially...

What's wrong with that Haunt of Fear? confused.gif

I admit that the Black Terror cover is not what I'd consider cool, but the Haunt of Fear cover is sweet!

I admit that the Black Terror cover is not what I'd consider cool, but the Haunt of Fear cover is sweet!

For real, $25 for that book seems like a great deal to me. confused-smiley-013.gif

I would suggest you buy the Gerber GA photo guides, and get an idea of the titles/publisher you like ("...ones with cool covers..."). The ones with the cool covers sell for more than the adjacent non-cool cover issues in the same titles, but it seems you should be able to find some cool cover books in the conditions posted above for around $50. thumbsup2.gif

You have to remember that when looking at all the great books showing up in the GA forum, for the most part people are posting the coolest of the cool covers and those aren't cheap! frown.gif

For real, $25 for that book seems like a great deal to me. confused-smiley-013.gif

That what I'm talking about foreheadslap.gif

cool is cool, nuff' said

Ok, how about this one. It's from the very very end of the pre-code horror era. So late in the era that it was printed in the post-code era, even though it's pre-code. Certainly as graphic as Weird Mysteries #12. So is this book "cool" and horrific enough for you?

LancelotLinkSecretChimp1.jpg

cool is cool, nuff' said

With answers like that, my guess is that the forum's willingness to help you out is going to fade quickly. Mine already has. hi.gif