• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystic 28 and Other Atlas 10% OFF

21 posts in this topic

$7 for shipping, books sent priority with tracking. I'll ship anywhere, if out of CONUS PM for shipping.

No HOS or Prob buyers.

Payment = PP/MO/Check.

Take it in thread wins over PM discussions.

Returns accepted within 10 days of receipt, you pay for shipping back.

Thanks for looking.

Also, I have a kudos thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6860216#Post6860216

Mystery Tales 7, better scan, better price note: 3 pieces of tape, two doing nothing on interior back cover spine, one on front cover interior over a 1/4 inch tear rt side of cover through globe - all could be removed and the book would be better off for it - great colors/gloss asking $99.

img392_zpsxgeaokee.jpg

img393_zpshczmropl.jpg

Mystic 15 - Tight, glossy copy with OW pages and aside from the small chip at top FC very little to complain about easy FN/FN+ IMHO asking $169 There is a 7.5 in the CC auction that's at $200 right now with two weeks to go I assume it will go for a good chunk of money...most of the Mystic's in the auction are chugging along

img396_zpsdneid8w7.jpg

img397_zpsrlmudtct.jpg