• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Silver and Bronze - Freebie Round now up!

140 posts in this topic

Hey. Your Avengers Ann. #10 is calling to me. I'm trying to convince myself to pull that trigger.

Do it! We’ll make the shipping costs worth the effort if you decide to pick something other (adding also freebies as needed?). :)

I downpriced it as I had listed it in the past but priced too high. It’s a really nice copy, I kept a worse one just because I’m not a big fan of that story.

Sales threads are only going to get quieter the closer we get to Baltimore. Some great stuff as always Claudio.

Are there many upcoming cons in the USA? I might just close it and reopen it later on… lol

I'm only theorizing while things seem so slow lately. Next weekend is one of the biggest pure comic book cons in the country (or so I'm told).

Sales threads are only going to get quieter the closer we get to Baltimore. Some great stuff as always Claudio.

Are there many upcoming cons in the USA? I might just close it and reopen it later on… lol

I'm only theorizing while things seem so slow lately. Next weekend is one of the biggest pure comic book cons in the country (or so I'm told).

I see… Oh well! :)

Thor #132 - FN+ OWW - $29

First appeance of Ego the Living planet. Purchase Iron Man #110 to show you love Rigellians and buy both for $32.

This is the first Rigellians cover as well, you know. :gossip:

vgnZyqnh.jpg

:takeit: for both