• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Silver and Bronze - Freebie Round now up!

140 posts in this topic

First, if Robert (crassus) wants this one, it’s a book that he picked from an old sales thread of mine and then we both forgot about it, so if he wants it he gets it for free, otherwise it goes with the other freebies to be randomly picked. (thumbs u

S6khXXnh.jpg

:takeit: as my freebie, many thanks Claudio

OK, I have realized that for the smaller purchases (like Notbrook's, Gatchaman and Ernster) with a total three books we are already very tight. I want to pack and ship the books enough protected, so since I was offering already discounted shipping rates the cost difference would be considerable if I exceed the entry weight tier (0.77 lbs including packing).

I have no problems if one wants to pick additional freebies, but for the smaller purchases I’d just ask to meet me halfway with the shipping costs. Mostly to USA, Notbrook should be OK.

I know it’s a bummer but since these are freebies I thought better to explain… :(

Unless Ernster wants it (he claimed just one) it’s yours. (thumbs u

After that, if crassus wants another, otherwise I think I will wrap up the thread and send invoices.

I’m sorry for the postal rates thing – I did not recall that I offered the discounted shipping rates, next time I must pay more attention. :(

I know they’re just freebies but it’s a matter of treating all customers equally.