• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warner Bros. Developing Booster Gold/Blue Beetle Movie With Greg Berlanti Helmin

7 posts in this topic

People are such sheep lol. Booster Gold 1 is a very common book to find. I am a huge Blue & Gold fan but this movie will never get made just like the TV series.

People paying $400 for CGC 9.8's are going to lose their asses

And that's going to turn them into non-sheep? (shrug)

People are such sheep lol. Booster Gold 1 is a very common book to find. I am a huge Blue & Gold fan but this movie will never get made just like the TV series.

People paying $400 for CGC 9.8's are going to lose their asses

And that's going to turn them into non-sheep? (shrug)

Maybe give them second thoughts buying all the BIN's on Ebay every time they read a movie rumor? :idea:

I hope Penn does do the screenplay , he can really bring the humor out

http://heroichollywood.com/home-1/2015/9/17/hot-rumor-zak-penn-being-eyed-to-write-booster-gold

According to my sources, screenwriter Zak Penn is being eyed to write the screenplay for Berlanti. Zak Penn wrote X-Men: The Last Stand, The Incredible Hulk, and came up with the initial story for Marvel's The Avengers. Zak Penn recently directed a hot documentary Atari: Game Over about the buried Atari 2600 E.T. video game cartridges.