• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hosting for Sac-Con 2015 Oct. 25? (Jim Starlin and Ron Lim)

8 posts in this topic

***Update, there will be a CGC witness at this Con. Rich Henn is taking in subs. You can PM him on here or email me. Thanks, Mike mbalent@cgccomics.com***

Sac-Con announced that Jim Starlin will be at their Oct. 25th 2015 show. That means Ron Lim and Jim Starlin will be at the show together. This is a great opportunity to get both signatures on a lot of Silver Surfer / Infinity titles. (I know I'll definitely be there!)

List of All the Guests

I'm wondering, is anyone going to be facilitating this event? I really hope someone can be there to witness some signatures. :wishluck: If needs be, I can offer some extra $$ if someone wants to witness for me...

Let me know what you guys think.

Wow you don't know how happy I am that this might actually be happening! :banana:

Rich, if you do end up getting someone to witness, just let me know if I need to send them my books, or just bring them to the convention (I've never actually been to a convention with a witness, cause I've only been going to Sac-Con for a year now). Any pointers on how it's done would be greatly appreciated. (sorry i'm such a n00b :shy:)

Okay----looks like my last two shows of the year will be Sac-Con and then VAcomicon (November).

I've updated my s/s schedule to reflect.

Please PM me in regards to Sac-Con -----what you need, how many books, etc and I'll need books in hand no later than Oct. 18th