• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

List of collectibles that would make you satisfied

27 posts in this topic

I have figured out that there will not be a target that will make me satisfied. If I get it and it sits in my collection it brings me joy to know I have it but it doesn't satisfy the need to hunt for the next one. To me it's the thrill of the hunt and the kill that satisfies me.

I have figured out that there will not be a target that will make me satisfied. If I get it and it sits in my collection it brings me joy to know I have it but it doesn't satisfy the need to hunt for the next one. To me it's the thrill of the hunt and the kill that satisfies me.

Very well said!

I agree

While there are many comics I could fill this list with, the two most meaningful collectibles for me to ever potentially own would be -

A Tolkien signed copy of the Hobbit or LotR trilogy

and a screen used ROTJ Luke or Vader saber.

Two artifacts from the stories that have impacted me the most in my childhood and life.

Very well said!

I agree

I couldn't agree more.

Very well said!

I agree

I couldn't agree more.

Really. I am unsure of what to buy next. There is nothing out there that I am burning to buy with my next paycheck. I think that's a good thing.

Detective 31

The-Holy-Grail-monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-591563_800_441.jpg

Beautifully put.