• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DocDave Frazetta Auction

222 posts in this topic

What's the current status? Has it reopened?

Been for a while. I had three trips planned this past summer and had to cancel them all. :sorry:

Here is the link. You can always call to see if they will be open.

http://frazettamuseum.com/

They just revamped the website and are offering more items for sale. Here is a note from the site:

Welcome to the new Frazetta Art Museum website! We hope our new look is clean and a bit easier on the eyes for you! Now, onto the news!

The biggest news currently is something pretty obvious: the changes to our website! We were well aware of issues with the former site, such as navigation and overall just being dated. Through time and effort, we have created this new website, and William Frazetta will be taking charge of it.

The Relaunch

The next big topic is what we like to call a "relaunch" of the legacy; over the past five or six years, the name became a bit tarnished due to certain issues. During that time, Frank Frazetta Jr and his family's main concern was obtaining the museum in order to keep the paintings safe and in one large collection. Now that the museum is in good hands, the relaunch can occur. This will mean new collectible products, comics, books, and possibly even movies and video games in the future. We at the Frazetta Art Museum are working very diligently to keep the legacy alive and kicking, and it's with your help that we are able to do that!

New Products

Any new products being released can be found on our "New Products" link in the sidebar; any quick updates will be shown on our Facebook page, The Frazetta Art Museum. As for specific items that are currently in the works: Heads or Tails Coin Company has collaborated with us in creating a fantastic chess set in pure silver. This is a must for any high-end collector. Along with the chess set are silver and gold coins that are cast with Frazetta works on them!

I plan to do a thorough analysis of the results on my blog site once I digest all the results. I was surprised by a lot of it. But, then again, the results of all these auctions seem to constantly surprise the hell out of me! :)

Thank you for all the good wishes!!

Dave

Bump :popcorn: