• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Reborn

24 posts in this topic

Anyone see this yet? Is it worth watching?

I'm still on the fence. Some story lines have potential while others I need to see where it is going to go.

My one head scratcher is the Japanese story. Although I love the idea of the girl who fights with the sword, having her "go into the video game" makes no sense. Maybe they will have some explanation that will clarify..

The other is the teleportator whose situation is a bit too much like Peter Parker in high school.

Anyone see this yet? Is it worth watching?

Liking it.

The girl everyone is trying to find in the first episode is the little girl that had her parents killed by Sylar and hid under the stairs in Episode 2 of the first season of Heroes.

Soooo..

When the "regenerating" guy gets his arm chopped off and that arm grows a duplicate of himself....the clothes he was wearing grow with it? :facepalm:(shrug)

I know it is supposed to be "family friendly" but they could have come up with something a bit more plausible....