• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some stolen books...

12 posts in this topic

IF anyone is offered any of the following in or around the Florida area, can you let me know?

I only found out they were missing beginning of last week BUT they were being shipped out on 9/8 via UPS. I also had some components I sell to a customer that were taken same day and that is the actual reason why I found out they were taken..

Some one came up to my front door and removed 3 boxes that were being shipped that day, Friday this week I get a call from a guy in my area that says he found 2 boxes (non comic boxes) on the side of the road with my company name on them...at least I got those back.

I now have camera surveillance to make sure it does not happen again...what is this world coming to?

Anyway these are the 5 books, all raw

Conan 1 - very high grade

Batman 200 - Very high grade

Amazing Spider-man 132 - Very high grade

Strange Tales 180 - high grade

Werewolf by night 32 - low mid grade

I would appreciate it if someone happens to offer you any of these books.

I have already been checking Facebook, Ebay, Etsy, local comic shops and craigslist..

Thanks,

Steve

Nice books. Wish they were a little "less" nice... so there'd be a more distinguishing feature to look for if/when they pop up on ebay. Even so, I'll keep my eye out. Got to think that's a likely destination too, especially if the thief wasn't sure what they were stealing.

Really sorry for your loss. Here's hoping some good luck comes your way soon!