• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "New Forum" Discussion Thread

509 posts in this topic

Seriously, you are the person everyone wishes they could punch through the computer.

You bring zero value here, zero.

You need to be banned.

Wow, seriously?

Do you know that you can be pretty obstinate sometimes and it's entirely possible that some people might feel the same way about you (not me, I don't interact with you much).

You need to chill out and just move on if you don't want to read what someone is writing.

Thanks Roy.

Not that I need to...or should....defend myself, but if R-Foy believes that I add "zero value", I'll just point here as one example of many:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8872980&fpart=3

It's an irresponsible, ridiculous, and breathtakingly vicious statement to make, but hey, that's what happens when people are challenged and they don't like it. Condescending? Still true.

If anyone feels the overwhelming need to punch me, PM me and we can work out the details, maybe sell a few comics in the process.

I'm pretty amazed at how openly and unapologetically vicious R-Foy is. Just amazed. R-Foy, if you can't handle what someone says on the internet without resorting to threats and violent hyperbole, the problem is you.

No two ways about that.

I am by no means on the same level as RMA.

There are levels here and I honestly think what and how he posts is among the worst of the very worst on the boards.

Wow, even when apologizing you managed to get a few good jabs in. Classy.

You're entirely in the wrong here with no leg to stand on. As long as he's reasonably on topic and respectful towards other he post all he wants, even if someone doesn't like it.

And since you're an expert on 'levels' you probably know that you just stooped below the lowest of them when you tried to justify yourself by saying you were not as bad as the person you're antagonizing.

Wow.

I know it's not funny, but picturing you being this surprised is funny to me in my own twisted way

Wow

Wow

Dude, we have 6 teenagers. 7 if you include me. Not much surprises me anymore.

Think of it as theatrical license. Or I just farted through my mouth.

, but it escalated as he engaged as he usually does and I reacted (and then overreacted). So I own that and as requested, I am "chilling out" (honestly no sarcastic undertones here).

One quick comment: nothing "escalated" until you showed up.

Bosco and I were having a conversation. Not, perhaps, the most productive conversation, but at least we weren't threatening anyone in the process.

No, the escalation was entirely R-Foy.

Own it.

The tension has been very high on the boards this week. It is a shame. Though on the surface it would appear it all started with Birthday threads I am guessing that is just the catalyst.

I tried to smooth things over with some sweet Anniversary threads.

They didn't work. :(

It's an irresponsible, ridiculous, and breathtakingly vicious statement to make, but hey, that's what happens when people are challenged and they don't like it. Condescending? Still true.

rx796.jpg

rx796.jpg

lol

Man, I hope I'm not lumped into this R-Foy business.

That would be super lame.

Bosco, as P/A and silly as it was, at least we managed to have this "endless rant" without resorting to naked viciousness towards each other.

Man.

Man oh man.

You go Roy.

Oh, I'm going all right. I'm going to bed right after putting RMA on ignore for saying R-Foy

:pullhair:

It did look like he was saying F-Roy, which let's be honest, who hasn't said that?

Bosco, as P/A and silly as it was, at least we managed to have this "endless rant" without resorting to naked viciousness towards each other.

Man.

Man oh man.

Totally creepy.

You go Roy.

Oh, I'm going all right. I'm going to bed right after putting RMA on ignore for saying R-Foy

It did look like he was saying F-Roy, which let's be honest, who hasn't said that?

lol

Man.

Man oh man.

Totally creepy.

Get your mind out of the gutter. And go shave.

You go Roy.

Park off!

Seriously, you are the person everyone wishes they could punch through the computer.

You bring zero value here, zero.

You need to be banned.

Wow, seriously?

Do you know that you can be pretty obstinate sometimes and it's entirely possible that some people might feel the same way about you (not me, I don't interact with you much).

You need to chill out and just move on if you don't want to read what someone is writing.

Thanks Roy.

Not that I need to...or should....defend myself, but if R-Foy believes that I add "zero value", I'll just point here as one example of many:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8872980&fpart=3

If anyone feels the overwhelming need to punch me, PM me and we can work out the details, maybe sell a few comics in the process.

I'm pretty amazed at how openly and unapologetically vicious R-Foy is. Just amazed. R-Foy, if you can't handle what someone says on the internet without resorting to threats and violent hyperbole, the problem is you.

No two ways about that.

For anyone clicking links here is a corrected "link to post" for the above page link, it will work for those of us who have page settings at 25/page but for those who don't, here's the proper link.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8893636#Post8893636

:whistle:

So, will there be any discussion about any of the other ideas mentioned here?

Just curious.

:popcorn:

-slym

Better search capabilities (PM's, individual forums, etc.)

We should move past the ignore function to the obliteration function. Put someone on obliterate and it deletes their existence from the internet for you. Everyone else can see them but the obliterators.

Please feel free to add suggestions.