• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "New Forum" Discussion Thread

509 posts in this topic

If I had to guess I would say that they are going to pick a board software that's going to off us old timers.

Whatever they do I hope it isn't software similar to what is in use at Voldemort. :sick:

If I had to guess I would say that they are going to pick a board software that's going to off us old timers.

Whatever they do I hope it isn't software similar to what is in use at Voldemort. :sick:

That was an unfortunate choice for a message board style.

The fact that they "Hear Us" but refuse to change that style is more than frustrating.

I don't think it's as easy as flipping a switch. I've heard from a couple people I trust that it will eventually change.

What's weird about that message board is that it took them a year to implement it although it's an "out-of-the-box" message board.

No it isn't easy, I've heard the same thing, they are working on it. It's going extremely slowly. I am guessing the webmasters are building something from scratch in the meantime.

And Blowie, yes, there is something weird about that, considering it was probably bundled with the overall site to begin with.

I haven't read the guts of this thread.

So, this has probably already been suggested, but the main killer of the boards for me is its lack of support for mobile UI.

I either want forum software that supports Tapatalk... or forum software that is responsive so we can navigate, read and respond with ease from a mobile phone.

What's weird about that message board is that it took them a year to implement it although it's an "out-of-the-box" message board.

Maybe the box was taped really well.