• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NC COMICON '15 - Durham, NC November 13-15th!!!

49 posts in this topic

As a heads-up - myself and Tsp99 went and found a sweet location

5 blocks from the Durham Convention Hall that I feel will be great for us.

Lilly's Pizza!

This is a quality pizza place right near the heart of downtown.

As a pizza aficionado I can honestly say it's about the crust and this crust is so good

it's hard to leave pizza bones. One of the best ways to judge quality pizza is to just have the cheese and if that is solid (which it's one of my favs) everything else is.

We talked to the some solid wait staff (that are solid comic fans as well) and they have a private loft area that has our name all over it.

This is a great pizza restaurant/bar that is close, quiet, private area for reservations and has other great food incase pizza isn't your thing...

O.K. Who's in for Saturday night @ 8pm?

Just let me know soon, so I can get a head-count!

:headbang:

Nice. Lilly's is top-5 for pizza in Durham! The schedules for signings by Charlie Adlard and Gerard Way have been posted - 10$ per ticket/auto, proceeds going to Duke Children's Hospital. I picked up another copy of PaperGirls today for Cliff Chiang to sign!

As a heads-up - myself and Tsp99 went and found a sweet location

5 blocks from the Durham Convention Hall that I feel will be great for us.

Lilly's Pizza!

This is a quality pizza place right near the heart of downtown.

As a pizza aficionado I can honestly say it's about the crust and this crust is so good

it's hard to leave pizza bones. One of the best ways to judge quality pizza is to just have the cheese and if that is solid (which it's one of my favs) everything else is.

We talked to the some solid wait staff (that are solid comic fans as well) and they have a private loft area that has our name all over it.

This is a great pizza restaurant/bar that is close, quiet, private area for reservations and has other great food incase pizza isn't your thing...

O.K. Who's in for Saturday night @ 8pm?

Just let me know soon, so I can get a head-count!

:headbang:

If they don't serve Pepsi I'm out!!

Ok, I guess I could have some sweet tea..... (shrug)

wally has become quite the Miami Hurricane fan lately... All to which, i fully support.

After Saturday's game, I'd be surprised if Miami has any fans left...

all the real fans will come back now that black eye has been fired from the university. Plus i can start putting the money i was spending on the fire al golden banners to better use,

wally has become quite the Miami Hurricane fan lately... All to which, i fully support.

After Saturday's game, I'd be surprised if Miami has any fans left...

all the real fans will come back now that black eye has been fired from the university. Plus i can start putting the money i was spending on the fire al golden banners to better use,

All I can say is damn that was the craziest ending that didn't involve a band on the field

that I've ever seen.

:o

Some shameless, self-promotion:

KPR Comics will be at Booth 1018 (toward the back of the room).

Only one booth, but I just loaded the truck with:

5 Boxes of wall books

4 Boxes of lesser wall books (just in case the other 5 sell out)

12 Boxes of 1/2 Guide Silver and Bronze

Several boxes of $2 Bats, Tecs, X-Men and ASM

Box of $3 Star Wars (original series)

Random $3 bronze

OA from Kirby, Manifest Destiny, Harley, etc.

Come on by to buy or just say hi.