• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dentist's Bat-Mobile

80 posts in this topic

OK,..while I generally am not one to knock others collecting habits (live & let live I say),..BUT,...what DOES ONE DO WITH THE BAT-MOBILE ???

I mean,..do you keep it in the garage ???

Find a way to get it in the living room ?

Go out for groceries in it ????

Just curious.

OK,..while I generally am not one to knock others collecting habits (live & let live I say),..BUT,...what DOES ONE DO WITH THE BAT-MOBILE ???

Just curious.

If it was street legal id go out for groceries in it!

Just curious.

Plus, who takes the role of his sidekick Robin. confused-smiley-013.gif

Just curious.

Plus, who takes the role of his sidekick Robin. confused-smiley-013.gif

His son. I hear they cruise chicks with it. thumbsup2.gif

Who is to say why anybody collects anything.

He wanted a Batmobile.. so he got one.

You sit and stare at your OA.. He might sit in his Batcar, read his Action #1 while dressed up as Batman.

Who knows why...or rather. Who cares why?

Next

Ze-

Actually I have seen it and it's pretty cool! headbang.gif Wish I owned it.

Rachel's mom got to sit in it, that was a big thrill for her and, since she was pregnant at the time, I guess that means Rachel sat in it also.

You sit and stare at your OA.. He might sit in his Batcar, read his Action #1 while dressed up as Batman.

Next

Ze-

-------------------------

yes, yes,...but does he use it to get the groceries ?

Next

Ze-

-------------------------

yes, yes,...but does he use it to get the groceries ?

And if he does, do said groceries become Bat-groceries? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Now these are good questions,...thats the type of dialogue we should be having !

Actually, I feel badly for the guy for all the dang stalking that has been going on here lately, with others passing judgement on what he should or should not do with his material possessions, his priorities and what not. Give the guy a rest... foreheadslap.gif

Agreed, Dr. Banner. It's no wonder that most of the "guys like him" don't participate on these forums, although the population of heavy hitters has certainly increased as of late...

I've got a Wonder Woman TV show invisible plane in my back yard...

hard to see though and i always bump into it when i mow....

Does it have a young Lynda Carter in there as well? cloud9.gif

Agreed, Dr. Banner. It's no wonder that most of the "guys like him" don't participate on these forums, although the population of heavy hitters has certainly increased as of late...

Perchance the newer, more user-friendly boards (aka since JC left) are more conducive to intelligent discussion and contribution from those old-timers that have much to offer/share with us? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Heck, even greggy has dropped his gremlin-only policy and is now imparting his wisdom upon us!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

------------------------------------

Come on,...I agree this is America and he can buy what he likes,..but when you buy the Batmobile,..you are imho,..RIPE !!!!,..FOR A RAZZIN' !!!!!!!!!

The boards are certainly the friendliest they've ever been since I started coming around, which was about 20 months ago or so ( I lurked for quite awhile).

As for Greggy, it's so refreshing to hear him speak! He's a pretty knowledgeable fellow! I just wish I was a member of the "inner circle" and received lewd PM's all day. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The boards are certainly the friendliest they've ever been since I started coming around, which was about 20 months ago or so ( I lurked for quite awhile).

As for Greggy, it's so refreshing to hear him speak! He's a pretty knowledgeable fellow! I just wish I was a member of the "inner circle" and received lewd PM's all day. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Take it from me, you don't. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Some of my recipients may warn you about that WISH! screwy.gif