• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #100 s/s op Kirkman & Adlard

22 posts in this topic

My signing with Charlie is Friday.

This last minute bump -- I have a few extra spots available for the Hitch, Phillips and Quietly variant covers.

Most of you probably know by now that actor Jeffery Dean Morgan AKA The Comedian, was cast as Negan. And it's confirmed we'll see him on the TV show this year.

SO----that being said---no more standard, wrap, McFarlane or Ottley variants but I do have a few more Hitch, Phillips & Quietly. Inquire within.

Lastly----those who wanted the head sketches, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PM (but don't start a new PM----bump our PM that we began in regards to the book and the signing).

I'm flying out directly from the signing to handle the Peter Mayhew signing and I want to make sure that everyone gets exactly what they asked for in regards to the sketches.

Some of you were vague, others were specific.

Thank you!

These are shipping out soon as I get back from London----everybody is getting their 9.8 books, as promised :thumbsup:

PM me back via the original PM thread that we've (clients only please---on or after Feb. 22nd) who took spots in the WD 100 signing.

The head sketches look awesome, BTW