• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #100 s/s op Kirkman & Adlard

22 posts in this topic

Back in Summer 2012, I ordered a case of Walking Dead #100 so I could get that crazy 1/500 variant (or whichever ratio it was).

Since then I've been sitting on a slew of WD #100 and all it's cover variants.

In fact, just this weekend I was joking with someone at CGC that I should sub them all for 9.9 pre-screen just to see what shakes loose.

At any rate, I've got an opportunity to get a double tap s/s with these books.

Like all my other s/s ops, these are going to be nothing but the best 9.8 candidates.

Knowing that both Robert & Charlie have s/s fees, this will be built into the cost of the op.

The price will include everything from those fees, to fast track grading, shipping, invoice fee, etc.

I'm going to take a head count later tonight to see exactly how many of each cover I have to offer up to the boards, and go from there. I don't think I have any chromium or PX variants, nor do I have any of the "Escape" variants. Pretty sure I have a number of all the others.

What I'll do is see what can be built in for variant cover artists, and adjust pricing accordingly.

I should have final numbers in this thread by this time tomorrow night.

TO THAT END----I also want to throw out there that you don't need to take my supplied books to participate in this op. While I am offering up WD #100 variants for this with a guaranteed 9.8, that's one side of this----but if you have books of your own that you want to send me for Kirkman & Adlard, that's fine too. Send me a PM with what you have/want to get done and go from there. Remember, there's $20 in signature fees to think about on top of shipping in two directions, etc.

I'll need all of your own books in hand no later than Wed. October 7th

Prices are $160 across the board.

This covers everything from Kirkman & Adlard prices to your fast track grading, shipping back and forth, etc etc

1st Negan, death of Glenn --- blah, blah, blah.

Could blow up when Negan is introduced this year on the TV show. :shrug:

Here's what I have available----

STANDARD COVER - 10 spots

Marc Silvestri variant - 5 spots

**(IF Silvestri is available at NYCC, I will add him for an additional $10)

Bryan Hitch variant - 10 spots

Wraparound cover (not the chromium, just the regular Adlard wrap around) 2 spots

*(apparently I used this the most for cast signed copies over the years)

Sean Phillips variant - 8 spots

Ryan Ottley variant - 5 spots

Frank Quietly variant - 8 spots

McFarlane variant - 4 spots

**(Add Todd McFarlane for an additional $80)

I will have FIVE (5) spots only for Adlard head sketches.

If this is something you want as an add-on for your book, PM me for more details.

:o

PM coming... Charlie sketch for SS does not happen often

great opp Rich!!

Closing this op out as of 10 AM this Wednesday----making the trip with books to get Kirkman, the Adlard add-on is shortly after. Still plenty of spots left.

If you have your own book you want to send it, let's get 'er done or hand off to me in NYCC

Just a friendly FYI----my signing with Charlie is less than two weeks away.

If anyone has books of their own that they want to send me for Charlie Adlard, please LMK via PM , I'll need books in hand asap. :thumbsup: